Learn with us how to make this adorable Owl
-You will learn:
* how to shape real cake
* how to make and use Rice Krispies Treats
* how to ganache cake
* how to model owl body
*how to make a hat using wire construction
* how to cover a board to create moss effect
* how to dust
* how to make wafel paper leafs
* how to cover 3D cake in sugarpaste and what kind of sugarpaste is best
* how to make little pumpkins
* how to make a mask
And how to fix any problems you may come across.
You will take home fully decorated delicious cake perfect for Halloween 👌☺️
This is full day class – start at 9.30am and run till approximately 6.30pm ( finish time will very depending on process of the class do please allow for this).
We supply lunch and snacks and all tools and materials you will need.
You will get a certificate after the finish the workshop.
This class is available for begginers and intermediate level.
The cost of this class is 200e. A 50% deposit is required when booking to secure your place and the ballance is due 7 days prior the event.
Class will be conducted by two awards winning cake decorators both after QQI Level 6 Train the Trainer course.
Marzena from My Cakes Revolution
-Gold award and Best in Class- Dublin, March 2016
– Gold award – Cake International Birmingham, November 2016. Class : A Small Decorative Exhibit.
– Gold award, Best in Class and Best in Show – Baking and Chocolate Weekend in Cork , November 2019. Class : Celebration Cake.
Aga from Handmade with Love by Aga Leśniak
– Bronze award-Cake International – Birmingham, Nov 2014. Class : international
– Silver award -Cake International Manchester, March 2015. Class: decorative exhibit
– Silver award -Cake International Manchester, March 2015. Class: celebration cake for Valentine’s Day
-Silver award – Galway Bake fest, October 2015. Class: Carved novelty “Wild Atlantic Way”
-Silver award – Cake International Birmingham , November 2015. Class : Celebration Cake for Christmas
-Bronze award – Dublin Sugarcraft Guild, March 2016. Class: Sculptural Centerpiece
-Gold award- Cake International Birmingham , November 2016. Class: Small Decorative Exhibit
-Gold award- Cake International Birmingham, November 2016. Class: Sculpted Novelty Cake
-Gold award- Cake International London , April 2017. Class: Small Decorative Exhibit
-Silver award – Cake International London, April 2017. Class: Pushing Boundaries
-Bronze award- Baking and Chocolate Weekend Cork , November 2019. Class: Celebration Cake